Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nostalgia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 November 2006

Ushus is not just an ex-company for me. It is much more than that. I don't know how to express the feeling. Can I say, it is a feeling....... Days at Ushus were entirely different.... Not like MNCs I worked before... I had homely feeling at Ushus.... Great friends.... great Project Managers..... Great Engineers.....

I never felt, was working for a company.... It was like working on something which is our own... that was Ushus...

Those days in Japan..... Weekends..... Anil Kunjunni coming from a long way - just to spend weekends..... How can I forget.....

Most of the days we used to play badminton...... 5.30PM.... some people will be rushing for bus.... but few people, me, Sathish, Shery, Jerin, AKCS etc. were busy carrying badminton rackets and shuttle towards club house......

Is there any way to rewind life to 4.5 years back....?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

അന്‍‌വര്‍ സാദത്ത് | anwer sadath said...

how dare u to forget my name in that badminton team. :)

Sreekumar PP said...

KS meant players not shuttle collectors...

അന്‍‌വര്‍ സാദത്ത് | anwer sadath said...

ഓ..പി. പി അപ്പോഴേക്കും ഫീല്‍ ചെയ്തൊ ? ഞാന്‍ ചുമ്മാ പറഞ്ഞതല്ലേ....

K S next time don't forget shuttle collectors.... :)